Become a member of Oregon SHAPE today! Join here.
Why become a member of Oregon SHAPE?
Oregon SHAPE is continually striving to increase and improve member benefits. We are working to develop scholarships, grants, and partnerships that benefit you, the Oregon SHAPE member. We have some exciting things coming up and are looking for you to join the team of dedicated professionals across the state!
What does your annual membership fee get you?
Becoming a member of our state organization gives you the following benefits:
- We are the state affiliate of SHAPE AMERICA, our National Association.
- Members receive a reduced annual conference cost.
- FREE Registration for workshops, including our NEW Leadership Conference.
- Memberships Package, including a T-shirt & Lanyard*
- Members are eligible to become involved in Oregon SHAPE leadership opportunities.
- Voting member in Oregon SHAPE Elections.
- Eligible for Oregon SHAPE Teacher of the Year Award & support to pursue national awards.
- Professional connections throughout Oregon.
- Have a voice in legislative and policy decisions related to health and phyical education.
- Join Oregon SHAPE’s team of advocates who work to protect our profession locally, state-wide, and nationally.
- Participation in our new scholarship fund – $10 of your fee goes into the fund!
- Eligibility to apply for the scholarship fund that you can put towards conference attendance, purchase of learning materials, etc!
- The opportunity to give back to our profession and help Oregon SHAPE grow to meet the needs of our profession.
*Membership lanyards and t-shirts will be available for pick up at this year’s conference.
What is the annual membership fee?
Annual membership fees for Oregon SHAPE are:
- Professional Membership = $50
- Retired = $25
To access this information in a handout, click the Benefits of Membership link to download.
To become a member of Oregon SHAPE click here.