This page is dedicated to helping you locate funding for programs within your school and community! If you have questions about the grants listed below please contact the organization providing the grant. If you know of any grants that are not listed on this page, please fill in the form below so we can add it!
Check out KIDS in the GAME! They are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and aim to provide opportunities for kids to be active. They have two programs that are offered to Schools and Kids/Families at no cost to the school or family. Through one of their Partners they have a 4 year (minimum) commitment to annually receive funding for their two programs in the following states: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Washington, and Wyoming.
- 2 Bluetooth Waterproof wireless speakers
- EZ Scan lap tracking system
- Motivational feet charm incentives: silicone necklaces with 5 small charm colors, 2 large charm colors
- Organizing case to store charms and necklaces
More information: https://kidsinthegame.org/programs/amped/
- Recreational sports and pay-to-play sports fees
- Kids age 4 -18 who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch qualify for The PASS.
- Up to $150 per kid, each season (4x a year)
- Easy online application
- Quick approval and check writing
- Families can get help applying for The PASS by having a school advocate, liaison, nurse, coach, or admin apply for the family
Grant Submission Form
Do you know of any grants available in Oregon? Please fill out the form below and we will add it above!