We are so excited to have you join us for our conference on October 13 & 14! Not registered yet? Make sure to register before the conference starts to access the regular discount (if you register the day of, you will pay a late registration fee). You can register here.
Click here to access this digital poster!
What does Oregon SHAPE have planned?
Oregon SHAPE Active Social
Friday, October 13 from 1-3 PM
- Meet at the Riverview Park to participate in some pre-set up activities! Come network, connect and have some fun prior to the conference starting! All activities are family friendly. Feel free to bring your own games to play!
Oregon SHAPE Conference Wrap-Up Social
Saturday, October 14 from 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Join us at the Crux Fermentation Project where you will have an opportunity to network, reflect, have a some great conversation, and unwind at the end of the conference.
What else is there to do in Bend?
- October 12-15: Bend Film Festival http://www.bendfilm.org/
- October 14: Fresh Hops on the Pond http://oregoncraftbeer.org/brewery-event/fresh-hops-on-the-pond/
- Mountain Air- Sign up Online https://www.mountainairbend.com/
- Sun Mountain Fun Center- https://sunmountainfun.com/
- Bouncing Off the Walls- http://www.bouncingoffthewallbend.com/
- Bend Rock Gym- http://bendrockgym.com/
- Cascade Indoor Sports- http://www.cascadeindoorsports.com/
- Bend Park & Rec- http://www.bendparksandrec.org/ (This will direct you to all the parks and available stuff in town) . All parks are ran by park and rec.
Adult Friendly Activities
- Bend Ale Trail http://www.visitbend.com/things-to-do/Bend-Ale-Trail/
- Crux Fermentation Project https://www.cruxfermentation.com/
- Worthy Brewing http://www.worthybrewing.com/
- Old Mill https://www.theoldmill.com/
- Downtown Bend http://www.downtownbend.org/
- River’s Edge Golf Course http://riversedgegolfbend.com/
Check out what the Riverhouse recommendations are for Fall activities in Bend. You can check them out here.
What do you plan on doing while you are in Bend after conference hours? Are you bringing your family with you? What do they have planned while you are learning? Share with us in the comment section below!